Stainless Steel Marine Castings and Parts
At Conex we offer a variety of cast parts form Stainless Steel for ship-marine industry. Stainless Steel being highly corrosion-resistant is an ideal metal to make parts for ships, boats and various marine applications. Our casting process helps to make Stainless Steel marine parts cost-efficiently.
The Stainless Steel Marine Casting parts manufactured by us are used for surface and sub-surface marine applications on various marine equipment.
Some of the Marine Cast parts manufactured by us are :
- Stainless Steel Deck and Cabin related parts like Access Hatch and Frame Sets, Hand Railing Fittings, Boat Railings, Marine Nuts, Bolts & Screws, Angle Deck Hinges, Angle Deck Hinge Screws, Antenna Ratchet Mounts, Antenna Rail Mounts.
- Stainless Steel Bow Chocks, Snap Coat Hooks, Back Plates, Hose Deck Fills, Hose Clamps etc.
- Stainless Steel floor drains, Stainless Steel hose deck parts, Hose Nipples
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull fittings, Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleat, Stainless Steel Lift Eye Cleat Sea dog strain hinge, Sea Dog Waste 1-1/2″ Deck Fill- Stainless Steel etc.
- Stainless Steel other parts like Chains and Accessories, Eye Bolts, Fasteners, Pad Eyes, U-Bolts, Rigging Hardware, Wire Clamps, Pelican Hooks, Handles, Brackets and other boat hardware etc.
The benefits of procuring Stainless Steel Marine Casting Parts and Products from us includes :
- Our experience and ability to cast intricate features with excellent corrosion resistance
- Low cost, precision and very long life tooling
- Competitive pricing as we incur minimum wastage.
- Prompt, timely and efficient deliveries and customer support
- The Stainless steel marine castings can be polished to a mirror finish for maximum corrosion and abrasion resistance.
Grades of Stainless Steel : 304, 1.4301, 316L, 316, 1.4404, 1.4401, 1.4436, X5CrNiMo17-12-2 , X5CrNiMo18-14-3