Stainless Steel Marine Castings and Parts
At Conex we offer a variety of cast parts form Stainless Steel for ship-marine industry. Stainless Steel being highly corrosion-resistant is an ideal metal to make parts for ships, boats and various marine applications. Our casting process helps to make Stainless Steel marine parts cost-efficiently.
The Stainless Steel Marine Casting parts manufactured by us are used for surface and sub-surface marine applications on various marine equipment.
Some of the Marine Cast parts manufactured by us are :
- Stainless Steel Deck and Cabin related parts like Access Hatch and Frame Sets, Hand Railing Fittings, Boat Railings, Marine Nuts, Bolts & Screws, Angle Deck Hinges, Angle Deck Hinge Screws, Antenna Ratchet Mounts, Antenna Rail Mounts.
- Stainless Steel Bow Chocks, Snap Coat Hooks, Back Plates, Hose Deck Fills, Hose Clamps etc.
- Stainless Steel floor drains, Stainless Steel hose deck parts, Hose Nipples
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull fittings, Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleat, Stainless Steel Lift Eye Cleat Sea dog strain hinge, Sea Dog Waste 1-1/2″ Deck Fill- Stainless Steel etc.
- Stainless Steel other parts like Chains and Accessories, Eye Bolts, Fasteners, Pad Eyes, U-Bolts, Rigging Hardware, Wire Clamps, Pelican Hooks, Handles, Brackets and other boat hardware etc.
The benefits of procuring Stainless Steel Marine Casting Parts and Products from us includes :
- Our experience and ability to cast intricate features with excellent corrosion resistance
- Low cost, precision and very long life tooling
- Competitive pricing as we incur minimum wastage.
- Prompt, timely and efficient deliveries and customer support
- The Stainless steel marine castings can be polished to a mirror finish for maximum corrosion and abrasion resistance.
Grades of Stainless Steel : 304, 1.4301, 316L, 316, 1.4404, 1.4401, 1.4436, X5CrNiMo17-12-2 , X5CrNiMo18-14-3
The various grades of Stainless Steel used for Investment Casting are :
|AISI/SAE grade||EN steel number||EN steel name||ASTM grade||UNS||DIN||BS||UNI||JIS|
|SS 303||1.4305||X8CrNiS18-9||S30300||X10CrNiS18-9||303S 31||X10CrNiS18-09||SUS 303|
|SS 304||1.4301||X2CrNi19-11||S30400||X5CrNi18-9||304S 15||X5CrNi18-10||SUS 304|
|X2CrNi18-10||X5CrNi18-10||304S 16||SUS 304-CSP|
|SS 304L||1.4306||X2CrNi19-11||S30403||304S 11||SUS304L|
|SS 316||1.4401||X5CrNiMo17-12-2||S31600||X5CrNiMo17 12 2||316S 29||X5CrNiMo17 12||SUS 316|
|1.4436||X5CrNiMo18-14-3||X5CrNiMo17 13 3||316S 31||X5CrNiMo17 13||SUS316TP|
|X5CrNiMo 19 11||316S 33||X8CrNiMo17 13|
|X5CrNiMo 18 11||En58J|
|SS 316L||1.4404||X2CrNiMo17-12-2||S31603||316S 11||SUS316L|
|SS 316Ti||1.4571||S31635||X6CrNiMoTi17-12||320S 33|
|1.4848||GX40CrNiSi25-20||A351 HK40||J94204||SEW 595 GX40CrNiSi25-20||310C40||SCH22|
|SS 430||1.4016||S43000||X6Cr17||430S 17||SUS430|